For some time now, this has been the constant statistic of the weekly crypto. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance Coin, and Cardano have been at the top and haven’t reshuffled from their positions. Two weeks before, the only noticeable change on the chart was Cardano and Binance Coin with Cardano just above Binance coin.
This week started on an exciting note, with Bitcoin breaking out from Sunday’s new swing high, $61,699, passing its USD60,000 price level for the first time. However, it was a bearish day for the rest of the majors. BTC and the other top crypto assets had a big week, in summary.
Here is the highlight of the Weekly Crypto Performance report:
1. BTC price moved from $50,262 to $56,131. At 9 pm UTC last night, Bitcoin hit an all-time high of $61,683, where it managed it till the early hours of today.
2. ADA and BNB still stand firmly on the chart.
Our Weekly Crypto Performance Report in Detail
1. Bitcoin: Always the first
Bitcoin’s performance over last week’s bull is believed to have been caused by the announcement where Joe Biden had signed a $1.9 trillion COVID-19 stimulus package, though it’s not certain.
Bitcoin’s Weekly Stats:
- Bitcoin started the week with $50,262
- The current price of Bitcoin is $56,131
- On the weekly count, Bitcoin increased by 12.27%
Summary: If $100 was invested in BTC last Monday, you would have about $112.
2. Ethereum: Always the second
For a while now, Ethereum has been right behind the biggest crypto of all time, Bitcoin. It was a mixed start of the day for Ethereum as it rose to an early morning rise of $1,931 before hitting reverse.
Ethereum’s Weekly Stats:
- Ethereum started the week with $1,717.
- The current price of Ethereum is $1,771.
- On the weekly count, Ethereum increased by 4.03%
Summary: If $100 was invested in ETH last Monday, you would have about $104.
3. Binance Coin: Doing quite well
Binance coin has been at the top of the charts alongside Cardano, and they have been doing quite well for coins who started from scratch. Unlike last week, where we saw a decrease in the weekly count, this week, it seemed to have buckled up.
Binance Coin’s Weekly Stats:
- Binance Coin started the week with $233.
- The current price of Binance Coin is $256.28.
- On the weekly count, Binance Coin increased by 10.55%
Summary: If $100 was invested in BNB last Monday, you would have about $110.
4. Cardano: Strong and smart
The Cardano coin sure has its way of moving swiftly in the market and through this chart. Some days, it decides to be down, and some other days, it wants to be up. No matter if it’s a loss, it would surely be back up. We can simply say it has a tendency to behave in a smart way, just like Litecoin and Ripple.
Cardano’s Weekly Stats:
- Cardano started the week with $1.12.
- The current price of Cardano is $1.02.
- On the weekly count, Cardano decreased by 9.08%
Summary: If $100 was invested in ADA last Monday, you would have about $91.